Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just Call Me The Bag Lady

I like to recycle whenever I can. I want to help the earth live longer. One of the items I recycle are bags -- grocery bags (I try to use the cloth bags now whenever I can.), gift bags, store bags, etc. I also recycle gift wrapping. When Mom moved to her retirement home a year and a half ago, I took all of her gift wrap and bags too. She sends money as gifts now, so I knew she wouldn't be using her wrapping paper and pretty gift bags. Today, as I got out the Christmas gifts to wrap, I had to round up gift wrap and bags from four locations in my apartment. Being an organized person, I took time out to put all of the gift paper, tissue paper, gift bags, pretty store bags and brown paper bags into piles. I plan to put all of these in one spot so that next time I can pull out just what I need for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment