Monday, April 14, 2014

Crafting ADD






I have Crafting ADD -- Crafting Attention Deficit Disorder.  In case you don't know what this is, I will explain.  I have an art studio behind our house.  When I go in there with no particular project in mind, I get Crafting ADD.  I have a lot of crafts that I enjoy doing -- making jewelry, embroidery, crocheting, cooking and baking, photography, sewing, painting and scrap booking.  These are my favorite crafts.  I have a hard time choosing what craft I want to do and many times I have several projects going at the same time and I bounce back and forth from one to another. I made this Wheel-of-Fortune with my crafts I enjoy doing in eight little pie shapes.  When I go into my studio tomorrow, I can spin the arrow and see what craft I will be doing.  Round and round she goes. . . where she stops, nobody knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment