Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Bob and I made a whirlwind trip to Tulsa and back for Thanksgiving. We couldn't stay through the weekend this time since we are moving to another apartment today. We drove up on Wednesday and back home yesterday after a yummy Thanksgiving lunch with all of Bob's family. We had a little extra time on Wednesday on the way to Tulsa, so we stopped for lunch in Old Town McKinney. I had never been there, but Bob had and he wanted to show it to me. It is another cute town with the court house in the center and lots of wonderful shops around the square. We had lunch at The Pantry, then walked around the square, but we didn't go into any stores. I will need to go back and investigate it more at another time. Possibly when my sister comes to visit. We arrived in Tulsa in time for dinner with Corbin, Christy, Caty, Carson and Christian - a.k.a., C5. We met them at Joe's Crab Shack -- the kid's favorite place to eat. They like to feed the ducks on the pond in back of the restaurant, but it was cold and rainy and I'm sure the ducks had flown south for the winter, so no feeding the ducks this time.

On Thursday, Bob and I went to his niece Keli's house for a yummy Thanksgiving lunch with all of Bob's family. In attendance were Bob's two brothers, John & Nick and Nick's wife, Sandra, Bob's two sister's, Marianna & Suzanne, Suzanne's two daughters, Keli and Marti and Marti's son, Austin. And Bob and me, of course!

It is always nice to be with family during the holidays!

If you want to see more photos that I took, here is my Shutterfly link -- share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8EbMmLJq3aKMgI

No comments:

Post a Comment