Monday, June 14, 2010

Milwaukee Bead Show

On Saturday June 12th, I flew to Milwaukee to meet my sister and to go to the biggest consumer bead show in the world. It was definitely overwhelming with over 1200 vendors! Cindy and I decided to start at one side of the Midwest Airline Center and walk up and down the aisles to view all of the vendors. I had also made a list of my favorite vendors that I wanted to visit. After walking and shopping for three hours and getting about 1/3 of the way through, we needed to take a break and have some lunch. Then, we decided to hunt for the remaining vendors whom we had not seen that were on my list. Of course by then, we were tired and out of money. Here is a photo of some of the beads I bought. I will be posting photos of the items I make with these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment