Thursday, September 23, 2010

Getting Rid of STUFF!


Bob and I are moving -- AGAIN! We will be moving after Thanksgiving to an apartment complex called Thirty 377 that is only three blocks down our street towards the Katy Trail. To get ready for this move, I am getting rid of STUFF! These size 7 1/2 B Frye boots have been sitting in my closet for perhaps 15 years without being worn, so it is time to get rid of them. And the Anne of Green Gables doll came from my mom. I have a doll collection, but my doll cabinet is filled to over capacity and there is no room, especially for big dolls such as this one. I will keep the dolls that my mom played with as a kid and also the china head dolls that belonged to both of my grandmothers. My mom bought Anne of Green Gables when she visited the author's home in Canada. It has no sentimental value to me, so I have decided to sell her. I have several other big dolls that I will sell too. I am also posting these on eBay and Craig's List. If you are interested, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment