Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Goodwill Store Finds

Just like that old saying -- "One man's junk is another man's treasure." Bob and I decided to go to some Goodwill stores in the Dallas area, as I was looking for some specific items. I plotted 10 of the Goodwill area stores on a Google map and we got into the car and programmed the addresses into our GPS. At the first two stores, I really hit the jackpot! I didn't find the items I was specifically looking for, but I found some really neat jewelry that I can take apart and use the components for making my own jewelry. Also, when we had our last dinner party, one of the strong-armed men who was here, broke our wine cork screw. Last week, I priced the cork screws at Williams-Sonoma at the mall, but I didn't buy any. Today, we found and bought one of the pricier ones that I saw last week at the Williams-Sonoma store and we only paid $.99 for it as compared to $25. All in all, it was a FUN Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment