Monday, January 31, 2011

New Beads!!

This is a photo of the beads and "found objects" that I got from my trip to FL. I bought the heart earrings, pearl clip earrings, silver pendant, pink pendant and buckle from thrift shops. I don't usually buy packaged beads and bead items when I'm on trips, as I can usually buy these in Dallas at Michael's, Hobby Lobby and JoAnn Fabrics, but these are brands I had never seen before and I liked the beads/pendants. When I go into bead stores, I look for beads/pendants/components that are unusual and ones that I don't think the bead stores around where I live would carry. I have fun thinking up ways to use them. Some of these beads are cloisonne, blue sponge coral, blue jasper, candy jasper, tagua nut, acai berry and a brass/copper blend. I can't wait to get my beads out and make some new items!!

No comments:

Post a Comment