Monday, August 9, 2010

It worked for me!

Last Thursday evening, I went to one of our local Whole Foods stores to pick up my FREE ticket to see the "Eat, Pray, Love" movie and I had some time to kill before they started handing out tickets. By the way, I was the first person to receive my ticket! Can't wait! My friend Kathryn and I are going to see the movie this Thursday night at 8 p.m. before it is released to the public on Friday. But, back to my story about the tea. I got to the Whole Foods store early to be able to get my ticket and I had some time to kill. I love this store and the different products on the shelves. I don't see a lot of unusual items at our Kroger grocery store where I do my weekly shopping. Or, at least I don't take time to look for any. I usually buy what I need and get out. Whenever I am in the Whole Foods store, I love to look around at the different items I don't find at Kroger. I ended up in the tea aisle on Thursday. I bought "Get Some ZZZ's" tea by The Republic of Tea company. I am sure this tea is sold at many grocery stores, but I had never seen it before. There are nights that I toss and turn or my mind goes a hundred miles an hour thinking of things I want to do or things I didn't get accomplished that day. I really wanted to have at least ONE night that I slept very well! Last night I remembered that I bought this tea and I brewed a cup to drink while I was watching TV. The tea has organic Rooibos leaf, orange peel, spearmint leaf, Chamomile flower, Passionflower and Stevia leaf in it. It tasted OK without the honey that I like to put in my morning tea. Well, the tea worked! I don't remember much last night, except that I did get up a couple of times for trips to the bathroom. I feel very refreshed this morning too! If you would like to try a bag instead of buying a whole can of this tea, let me know and I will be glad to send you one.

2 comments:

  1. Good to know. I drink a flavor of The Republic of Tea - their decaf mango, and love it. Thanks for the endorsement. I may try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try one! Chris has now been taking Adler three nights to my one night but it'd still be nice to try =)

    ReplyDelete