Monday, March 7, 2011

NeeNee & CheeChee Jewelry to Be in Art Exhibition!





















A friend of mine, Mary Tomas, owns an art gallery in Dallas -- http://www.marytomas.com/studiogallery/ It is a beautiful gallery! Go visit it if you are in Dallas! Mary sent me an email telling me about an upcoming art exhibition for jewelry and fine art at a gallery in Oak Lawn. She encouraged me to contact the owner about entering the exhibition. I did contact the owner of Clique Gallery and I was accepted! I will be very busy this week getting my jewelry together to take to Clique next Monday. The art exhibition will run March 25 - April 25 at:

CLIQUE
Custom Jewelry Fine Art
3513 Oak Lawn Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219


If you are in the area, please stop by. Also, there is an artist reception on April 2nd from 7:30 - 10:00 p.m. I'd love to have all of my Dallas friends come by to see me, my jewelry and the other fine art and artists.



No comments:

Post a Comment