Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Jewelry from Beads from Tulsa Bead Show



























































A couple of weeks ago when Bob and I drove up to Tulsa, OK for the weekend, I took Bob's sister-in-law, Sandra, to her first bead show. I taught Sandra how to do the beading a few years ago and she also enjoys making jewelry for herself and the women in her family or for gifts. I took a photo of all of the components that I bought at the Tulsa Bead Show. A couple of the items are pieces I bought at the Michael's Craft store there, as the Michael's store here doesn't carry those pieces. Here are photos of the jewelry I created with the pieces I bought in Tulsa. I will be selling these pieces of jewelry at the Uptown Trolley Stop Market (among many other pieces I have made) on April 16th. If you are interested in one of these pieces of jewelry, send me an email and I will give you a description and price.

No comments:

Post a Comment