Saturday, April 16, 2011

Uptown Trolley Stop Market

Today I participated as a vendor in the Uptown Trolley Stop Market. I have never participated in any of these kinds of events and I have never wanted to participate in any of them, but this was in my neighborhood, so I decided to try it ONCE. Well, today just confirmed my thoughts that I have always had about these fests, markets, etc. It is a total waste of time, effort and money for the vendors. It was a gorgeous day in Dallas with a light breeze, sunny and only 73 degrees, so I didn't mind sitting outside all day long. And I got my Vitamin D for the day! Bob sat with me. He's the BEST HUBBY IN THE WHOLE WORLD!! Also, some of my friends -- Kathryn, Kem, Dennett and Mary K. -- stopped by and they bought a piece of my jewelry, so that was nice too. It was a nice day, but I won't be doing any more of these kinds of events to try to sell my jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment