Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What is wrong with this picture?

Bob and I are having a running battle over prices of our jewelry on our NeeNee & CheeChee's Beaded Things website. He says my prices are too low and I think I have set the right price. Yes, some of the prices might be a bit low, but I don't feel justified in setting what I think are HIGH prices since we do not use sterling silver or 14k gold in our jewelry. So, I have decided to ask my viewing audience, friends and family to help us settle this battle. I have been posting new jewelry to my NeeNee & CheeChee's Beaded Things website for the past couple of weeks. When I was adding a new item this morning, I noticed that some pieces of our jewelry have over 100 views, but no buys! So why is that? This particular necklace has 144 views!! So why have people decided to view this necklace and not buy it? Here is the description and price I have listed on my website:

This 18" bronze chain has a unique bronze metal pendant that hangs another two inches below the chain. There are two bronze metal word charms, a bronze metal key and two charms made from bronze metal beads and smokey Czech crystals that hang from the pendant. The bronze chain has a bronze lobster claw clasp. $15

I would like your input please as to why people are looking at a particular necklace and not buying it. Are my prices too low that they think it is too cheap? Are my prices too high? Do the prices enter into the factor as to why they don't want to buy it? Do I need to change my description of the item?

Please send me an email or comment on Facebook or comment to this blog, as I will seriously consider your opinions. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment