Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Adjustable Cord Bracelet

I went to the mall today since I had the car. I LOVE to walk at the mall, window shop and look at the jewelry in particular. I get a lot of my ideas from the styles of jewelry I see in the windows when I'm doing my exercise walking at the mall and around West Village. Today I noticed a lot of these adjustable cord bracelets for sale in the stores. All of them are very simple with a minimum amount of beads on them. I came home and tried making one after looking up instructions on the Internet. Here is my first attempt at making an adjustable cord bracelet. They are a bit difficult to pull the slide by yourself, but if you have someone to help you, then you will be fine to wear one. I think I will try making some more of them. If you are interested in owning one, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment