Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How I Cope with Crazy Weather in Dallas


Last night we had crazy weather in the Dallas area. The sirens were going off for tornado warnings and Bob sat glued to the TV weather forecasting and watching it on his computer at the same time. He told me to put my shoes on in case we needed to run for cover in our trash closet in the parking garage. I sure was hoping we wouldn't have to do that! Too smelly in there! What I did was make new jewelry. This is how I cope with pressure and stress. I plan to go to a bead swap on Thursday night. As I went through my boxes of beads, looking for some to take to the bead swap, I decided that these turquoise beads and these two lampworked glass beads would look good for memory wire bracelets. These are the pieces of jewelry I made last night during the crazy weather in Dallas. And we didn't have to run to the smelly trash closet either!

No comments:

Post a Comment