Sunday, May 22, 2011

Necklace with Beads from Renaissance Bead Show














I had my beads put away for over a month, as I got a bit discouraged after I was a vendor in the Uptown Trolley Stop Market and I didn't sell many items. I also lost money from the exhibit at the Clique Gallery. But, today I got inspired again! My friend Mary Kulpon, who is also a beader, and I went to the Renaissance Bead Show in Grapevine. On the left is a photo of my purchases I made at the bead show. On the right is my necklace I made from some Borosilicate azure glass teardrop beads, azure wire lace, blue glass seed beads and a sterling silver toggle clasp. This necklace will go for sale on my website - www.neeneeandcheechee.etsy.com I have a few more projects that I plan to get made this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment