Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cavan Scott Tubbs

I have a slide show on my computer of all of the photos that are stored in my computer. It doesn't take up the whole screen like a screen saver. It's just a small slide show on one side of my computer. I usually don't pay much attention to it, but since I had my big computer crash a few weeks ago, I now have a different set of photos on my slide show. Bob found some discs that I have stored in slots on my computer desk, so he added those photos to my files on my computer when he was restoring it. Several of the discs have photos of Cavan, but since he died, I didn't want to look at the discs to see what photos were on them. This photo came up on the slide show the other day and I printed it out and propped it up on my computer desk. I think this was taken when Cavan was on his 6-month cruise aboard the USS The Sullivans in the Mediterranean. The captain of the ship had several discs of photos sent to me after Cavan died. Cavan looks quite happy here. Even though I know he's in a better place, he is very missed by his family and friends here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment