Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finding a Place for Everything

Well, I have just about found a place for everything that I brought home from my mom's house. Today I sorted through all of the boxes and I ended up with a few things I didn't know I had brought home with me. Cindy & Mom packed up some of the boxes before I arrived in Springfield. They packed Mom's china, dolls and some other items. There is a pair of GOLD shoes in one of the boxes. Anyone need a pair of size 8 or 9 gold, wedge sandals? I have places for MOST of the dolls, MOST of the dishes and glassware, MOST of the photos and MOST of the odds and ends. But, as you can see by the stack of boxes under our stairs, I don't have a place in our two bedroom apartment for whatever is in these boxes. Most likely we will move these boxes to whatever place we end up in next and this stuff will continue to stay packed in these boxes. And then several years from now I'll put it all in a garage sale or give to the Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment