Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Secrets

This is a photo of my brother Ken, who lives in MA. My brother and I don't talk to each other very often. I don't know if it's the distance in miles between us or if it's the 13 years difference in age or the difference in sex or if it's just that we don't have much in common with each other. When he was 3 years old, I was in high school and doing things that high schoolers do. And I had a boyfriend that I dated, so I guess I didn't spend much time with my brother. Ken was 9 when I got married in 1970 to my first husband. I lived in the Chicago area then and he still lived at home with Mom and Dad in Springfield. I DO love my brother, so don't get me wrong on that. I will be seeing Ken next week in IL at our Mom's house. I think the last time I saw him was at my son's funeral in November 2005.


This is Kelly. I've never met Kelly, but she has been engaged to my brother for some time. I know she works for IBM. I think. And she plays the flute. I think this is about the extent of my knowledge of Kelly.





I opened up my Facebook page awhile ago and I read a post from my brother that he "is married"!!! What a way to announce it to everyone, INCLUDING the family! Oh, well. I hope he and Kelly will be a very happy couple! I can't wait to see Ken next week!! Love ya', brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment