Monday, February 15, 2010

Bead for Life Jewelry

Here is a photo of one of the BeadforLife necklaces I made. This short one looks GREAT with a tee shirt. So far, I have sold 12 necklaces, 2 charm bracelets and 2 pairs of earrings and I have donated $160 to BeadforLife. I am still taking orders for the BeadforLife jewelry. If you would like a necklace, I am charging $15/necklace and I am donating $10 to BeadforLife. For a bracelet, I am charging $20 for a charm bracelet and $8 for a one or two-strand "end-to-end" beaded bracelet. I will donate $15 to BeadforLife for the charm bracelet and $5 for the bracelet that is like the necklace in the photo. For earrings, I will charge $8 and I will donate $5 to BeadforLife. Send an email to LAM14@att.net with your order. Pass this on to your friends and family. Help the Ugandan women help themselves. You can read more about BeadforLife at www.beadforlife.org

No comments:

Post a Comment