Monday, February 1, 2010

Getting Geared Up for Valentine's Day

Today I had the car so I decided to go to Northpark Mall to walk for exercise, have my favorite La Madeleine's French Onion Soup for lunch, look at jewelry to get inspired and for a change of scenery from being in the apartment. Even though I have it written on my calendar that Bob is taking me to my most favorite restaurant, Adelmo's, for dinner on Valentine's Day, it did not dawn on me that I should get out my Valentine jewelry that I have made and get it posted on my website! I am in the process of rephotographing all of my jewelry for my Etsy jewelry website, so this was a good chance to take all new photos of my Valentine jewelry. I will post all of my Valentine jewelry to my website -- www.neeneeandcheechee.etsy.com -- later today. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment