Monday, August 17, 2009

BROWNIES!!!

BROWNIES!!! These are my very favorite dessert. I could eat a whole pan of them every day, I think. I don't make them very often or I'd look like a semi! I have a favorite recipe with a "secret" ingredient. Well, it's not too secret. I like Brownies made with Nestle's Choco-Bake. I can't find that product in a lot of grocery stores, so when I find it, I buy several boxes and I use it sparingly. We had friends come to our apartment on Saturday night for dinner, so I made these Brownies for dessert. I didn't know that Stephen is also a chocoholic, so the Brownies were a big hit! I also got rave reviews on the Chicken Fricassee and the rest of the dinner. I should have sent Stephen home with the remaining Brownies, since he's younger and thinner than Bob and I are. But, I kept them for myself and I ate the rest of them yesterday. Bob had a couple of them too. I felt guilty for eating them, so I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, but I think the calories in the Brownies and my walk on the treadmill canceled each other out. I'll definitely need to do more treadmill walking today, tomorrow and every day this week. I'd much rather eat Brownies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment