Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My New Necklace!

This is MY new necklace. It will not go on the website for sale. I bought these earrings at the Anthropologie store at our mall several months ago, but I've never worn them. I had no other jewelry to go with them. But when I saw them, I thought they were the most beautiful earrings I've ever seen and I HAD to have them! Yesterday, I decided to make a matching necklace. I'm so glad I'm a beader! I can do this! When I was at the Rock Barrel bead shop yesterday, I found some beads/stones to match the earrings. I pondered quite a lot about what kind of design I could do. I knew I wanted to make the flower vase with the flowers in it. (Did you see this? I didn't see it when I first saw the earrings. Only when I went back to buy them did I notice that they are flower vases with flowers.) I made the pendant first, then I designed the rest of the necklace. Now I need a place to wear them. I sure do miss working sometimes so I can get dressed up and wear all of my beautiful, homemade jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment