Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We're Moving!!!


This is the summer for moving. My mom moved last week into a retirement home after being in her house for nearly 30 years. And my nephew and his wife bought their first house and moved in the end of June. Now, it's time for us to move. I HATE moving! I'd just stay in this apartment where we live in downtown Dallas forever, but Bob can't put up with the LOUD music on weekends at the restaurant below our bedroom window any longer. So, we'll move out by the end of August. We will be moving to The Mondrian -- http://www.zomrent.com/themondrianatcityplace/main-page.asp Our floor plan is the Ultramarine. This is directly across the street from where Bob works at City Place. I've been working there as a temp off and on too, so it will be convenient for both of us. Our new apartment will be on the second floor and it is a flat, so no more stairs to climb to get to our bedroom. It is in a very upscale area with The West Village just a block away. There is wonderful shopping there at stores such as Ann Taylor, Borders bookstore and The Gap. Great restaurants too. Well, I'd better start packing! The end of August will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment