Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Birthday!



I've had a WONDERFUL birthday! A couple of my closest friends, my son and my sister called to wish me a Happy Birthday and I've had numerous birthday wishes on Facebook and emails. It feels so good to know that I am loved!! After breakfast with Daddy, Susan and Bob this a.m., Susan and I drove into the downtown area of Lake Placid. I wanted to do some photography of the murals. There are 43 of them on the sides of buildings. I only photographed a fraction of them. We also went to The Caldium, which is a coop of hand-made crafts. And, we went to a newly opened jewelry store. After lunch at home, I went back into town with Bob while he got his hair cut. I photographed some more of the murals. Tonight, Bob, Daddy, Susan and I drove to LaBelle, where we had dinner with some of my Florida Navy Mom friends. We ate dinner at Flora & Ella's. In the pic there is Connie, Donna, myself and Junie. These ladies live close by. The Florida Navy Moms are scattered all over Florida. I've known these ladies since 2005 and we have become good friends. I miss my FLNM friends! It was nice to be able to spend some time with these ladies. I hope I can return to FL for one of the big FLNM reunions. Junie's husband and Donna's son also joined us. It was a FUN birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment