Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Allergies!



Allergies!! Even though I use Flonase spray in my nose every day and take Allegra every day, I still battle allergies at certain times of the year. I also receive an email every day from pollen.com and I try to watch for the allergens that bother me the most -- oak, for one. I try to stay indoors as much as possible and keep all the windows closed and I STILL get the scratchy throat, sneezing and runny nose. When we were traveling last week, we stopped inTulsa for one night on the way to IL and another night in Tulsa on the way back home. Tulsa is the Allergy Capital of the US! When I lived there, I was miserable most of the time with allergies. Now, even when I drive through Tulsa and stay overnight, I start sneezing and wiping my nose. AhhhhChooooo! Here I go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment