Saturday, October 10, 2009

Polly Got in the Paints Again

Here is a photo of my newest bead & fiber necklace. My sister bought this book called "1000 Jewelry Inspirations" and when I looked through it last January when I was at her house, I saw a necklace in the book that I decided I HAD to make myself. I bought the same book just to make this necklace. Now I have about 20 pages of jewelry bookmarked I want to try making. It has no instructions, just photos of jewelry to inspire you. This necklace was really fun to make. It is teardrops from pieces of material with buttons and beads glued onto them. In between the teardrops, there are beads, wire spirals and silver diamond shaped charms. It is on a black cord necklace with a silver lobster claw clasp. It will go on my Etsy website for sale -- www.neeneeandcheechee.etsy.com I asked Bob if he was going to dare me to wear it. He said he didn't have to dare me, as he knew I would wear it first chance I get! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment