Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baking Day!

I decided that today will be Baking Day. It is rainy, cold and yukky outside and a good day to stay inside and bake. I love to bake! Cookies are my favorite, probably because I love to eat them. I pick cookies over pies, cakes and ice cream any day. Especially if they have chocolate in them. YUM! When my boys were little, I always baked cookies and I had them in the house all the time. I don't bake much any more though. Bob and I certainly don't need to eat them. I'm baking today though because I'm getting ready to take food to the church for the Fellowship Hour on Sunday. We have signed up to host it this Sunday. Even when I don't host it, I usually try to take some cookies or something. When I host it, I take an egg dish, a fruit dish and several baked goodies. I'll put these cookies in the freezer and hope they make it until Sunday. I'll hold off until Saturday to make a coffee cake, fruit dish and the egg dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment