Friday, October 9, 2009

Button, Button, Who Has the Button?

Did you ever play the game when you were a kid -- Button, Button, Who Has the Button? The kids sit in a circle and one person in the center has a button in her/his hand. Each person in the circle has their hands together to receive the button if deposited into their hand. The person in the middle goes around to each person in the circle and pretends to drop the button in someone's hand and she/he does deposit it in one person's hand. After the person in the middle has gone around to each person, everyone guesses who has the button. This is the name I gave to my newest necklace. I saw this button at JoAnn Fabric's last week and I fell in love with it, but I couldn't think of one thing to do with it, so I didn't buy it. When I got into the car and drove away, my mind was swirling with ideas on how I could use this button. I thought about it day and night for the past week. Yesterday I had the car, so I drove to JoAnn's and bought the button. As soon as I got home, I put this necklace together. I am planning to make other bead and fiber jewelry and I started another one this morning. I know this is a bit "different". I do plan to put it on my website for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment