Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trip to Florida!!!



Yesterday while I was at work, I logged onto the Internet and on the AOL front page, there was an ad for some very low Southwest Airline fares. The low fares are good through tomorrow. Bob and I want to go to Florida to visit friends and family and I would like to go in January for my birthday and when it is good and cold in Dallas. I told Bob that I want to go to Tampa, Lake Placid, Jacksonville, Ft. Lauderdale, Sarasota, and Vero Beach to start. He asked me if I'd ever looked at a map of Florida!! I'm hoping that maybe some of these people will come to where I'll be staying too. I plan to make "my base" at my dad's house in Lake Placid -- in the middle of the state. I am planning to have a lunch with my Sarasota Red Hat group, the Sorority of the Red Hat Sisters and my Florida Navy Moms friends too. Bob and I bought our tickets last night and now I am ready to go! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment