Thursday, May 20, 2010

Boho Frida

Introducing Boho Frida! Frida is a Kamibashi String Gang Doll that I ordered from www.kamibashi.com. One of the String Gang Dolls was featured in a beading book I purchased. When I looked at the Kamibashi website, I fell in love instantly with Frida. She "empowers you to paint your own reality", it said. I thought this described me and she was dressed in PINK -- my favorite color! I had to have her! There were several Kamibashi String Gang Dolls that I also liked. One was the "Moody Cow". I will probably have to order more of them. I am keeping this necklace for myself, but if you would like one, pick out a Kamibashi String Gang Doll from their website and let me know which one you would like. I can put it on a plain black leather cord or add beads and chains. You tell me what you would like.

1 comment:

  1. I just found my new favorite beading book of all time. I had to share this link with every other bead lover out there. Very reliable site I use it daily

    ReplyDelete