Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cat Bracelet


MY new cat bracelet! Bob's daughter Jenny gave me the silver cat face toggle clasp for Christmas 2008. I decided right away that I wanted to make a charm bracelet using the toggle clasp. I started collecting the silver cat charms for my bracelet. I had planned to put them all on a silver chain -- Boring! Last Sunday I went to the Renaissance Bead Show in Grapevine and I saw these little ceramic cat beads that I could not resist. I bought two of them. I was going to dangle them down on my charm bracelet with the other cat charms, until this morning when I decided I wanted beads on my bracelet. I looked through my bead stash and I found these white and red vintage beads that I bought from Reduction Nation on Etsy some time ago. I had no plans for the beads. I bought them because I liked them. I am keeping this bracelet for myself, but if you want one similar to mine, contact me and I will see what I can do.

1 comment: