Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens

Today I drove to Hurst, TX to visit my friend Ann Gutierrez and her kids, Micah and Rachel. I wish I could have seen Joel too, but he was teaching. I worked with Ann and Joel at Project SEED from 1996 - 2000. They are mathematicians who taught in the Dallas schools. I was a receptionist/secretary. I've stayed in touch with a lot of my SEED friends. I've never driven to Hurst and I was a bit nervous, as I don't drive on the Dallas expressways very often. But, thank goodness for the GPS in the car. I made it there and back just fine. Ann took us to the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens for lunch and exploring. It was a beautiful day and we all enjoyed it very much! You can see more of my photos on my Shutterfly album at
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=ee109e82741bc6a2f12f12eb75ef82b5&sid=8EbMmLJq3aKLYQ

No comments:

Post a Comment