Sunday, May 16, 2010

Valerie Made Me Do It!


A couple of weeks ago, Bob, my friend Jeanette who was visiting us from Atlanta, and I went to our friend Mary Tomas' art gallery -- www.marytomas.com/studiogallery -- to see a new showing. We knew many people who were visiting the gallery and our friends Valerie and Ken were there. I commented on a beautiful blouse that Valerie was wearing and she told me that she had just bought it at Nordstrom's Rack at the new mall across from Northpark Mall. I had not been to Nordstrom's Rack or any of the other new stores that have sprung up there within the past year. The next day, Bob, Jeanette and I went to Nordstrom's Rack to check it out and I bought a top similar to the one that Valerie was wearing. I told Bob that "Valerie made me do it!" It has been too cool in Dallas until today to wear it.

1 comment: