Monday, September 21, 2009

Beautiful Triangles

I finally finished this necklace last night after working on it during the afternoon for several hours. It was very tedious with all of the wiring of the beads between the silver triangles. The triangles are connectors and I was originally going to use them on a chain, but I was inspired by this design sometime right before I started making the necklace. I've had the silver triangles for nearly four years in my bead stash. When my family went to Cavan's funeral in Nov. 2005, my brother rented a big van and there were nine of us all together in it. We drove from Sarasota to Albany, GA, where Cavan was buried. On the way back home, we stopped at a Walmart for some water, etc. Of course, my sister and I had to check out the bead section! I saw these triangle connectors on sale for $1.50 and I decided I must have them. I have looked at them from time to time in my bead stash and I tried to get inspired to use them, but nothing came to me until yesterday. This piece will go on my Etsy website for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment