Monday, September 14, 2009

Taking Time for Beading

Since we have had rainy evenings and days since last Friday night, I have taken some time to make some new beaded jewelry. I named this piece Uptown Diva. I like to name each piece of my jewelry. I have been trying to use some beads that I have had for a while. Actually, I bought this glass lampwork pendant and the six, pink, enamel beads at a bead shop in Tulsa over the Labor Day weekend when we were visiting. I have other beads that I have had for several months that I am trying to incorporate into jewelry pieces. One of my newest necklaces was made with a glass lampwork bead that I bought when we took a trip to Wimberly, TX. I named the necklace Wimberly. I used a slider bead in a necklace that I named Opera Elegance that I bought in Atlanta last April. And, I made a necklace with three porcelain beads that I bought at a bead show in Grapevine, TX in April. I named it This Is Bliss. You can see all of my newest beaded jewelry pieces at www.neeneeandcheechee.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment