Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Beads!

I love going to bead shops when we travel to different places. We were in Tulsa, OK for the weekend and I went to a bead store on Saturday morning called Bead Merchant. This store is loaded with very different beads than what I see in the Dallas bead stores. I bought the green tubular bead called Ryolite and the pink Fire Agate beads there. And I bought the enamel skull bead to make a necklace for myself for the Day of the Dead celebration that will be at our church. I got the souvenir pennies that have a shark, jellyfish, starfish, and octopus on them to make into a bracelet. I saw the machine at the aquarium and decided I needed to try this. I spent Sunday by myself while Bob played golf with his brother, so I went to Michael's Craft store for more beads -- the flowers, heart and I bought the oval glass beads to put with the souvenir pennies. I can't wait to start my new projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment