Friday, June 12, 2009

Bead from Wimberly Glass Works


Here is a photo of the glass bead I bought from Wimberly Glass Works. When we got back from our trip to Wimberly yesterday, I called my sister, as I was very excited to tell her about my bead purchase. Cindy and I both make the beaded jewelry for NeeNee & CheeChee's Beaded Things -- www.neeneeandcheechee.com I told her that there was a basket of lampworked, glass beads at the Wimberly Glass Works where Bob and I saw these gorgeous, glass lamps that we wanted to purchase. I told her that I settled on buying A bead instead. She laughed. We usually buy strings of beads or multiple beads -- not just ONE bead. I have no idea what I'm going to make with my ONE bead. I could hang it from a cord or a chain for a necklace or I could put it on a wire with other beads on a necklace. I'm hoping that my sister when she arrives tomorrow will give me some inspiration as to what to do with this bead. In the meantime, I'm going to put it out where I can see it and maybe I'll get an idea all on my own. The inspiration will probably hit me at 3 a.m. when I can't sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment