Monday, June 22, 2009

Old Four Eyes!

I don't wear my glasses much, but I'll have to wear them this week. I see so much better with my contact lenses. I seem to run into things and fall down steps when I have my glasses on. I feel like they are HUGE and I want to take them off when I talk to people. Weird, huh? Anyway, my right eye is tearing, red, bloodshot and itchy. I went to the eye doc today and she told me I have Seasonal Conjunctivitis. In other words, ALLERGIES!! I figured that's what it was. I'm allergic to everything outside. I receive an email daily from pollen.com. The levels of pollen actually aren't very high right now, but whatever is out there sure is bothering my eyes.

By the way, in case you want to know, the necklace I have on is one I made with the $10 glass bead I bought at the Wimberly Glass Works when we were on vacation a couple of weeks ago. Colorful, huh? I haven't put it for sale on my website yet. I'm not sure if I want to sell it. Maybe after I wear it a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment